Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday, June 14

This week the biggest PTC Bux.to celebrates 1 yeah Anniversary - Happy Birthday!
Many members were anxious to see new script and all those "surprises" promised, however nothing happened as for today. If you ask me... no, I didn't. First of all I observe this site for a while, I believe I know what to expect and also, I don't want any changes if everything is good enough. I mean, in case of Bux.to :)

Another site though changed the script, it's IsabelMarco.
Averall it works OK, but first couple of days some bugs were found, for example there was no stats for refs, but now it looks better. I bought her 15 refs via Paypal, which is very convenient for me. I can't say how active they are, give me a week to watch.

07Bux referrals are still the best! I highly recommend to buy refs at this site since they are really active. I just wait for the end of a day to cashout and it means that referrals paid-off their cost. Pretty impressive, I'll buy another bunch as soon as get payment and it's fast here too.

FinancialFreedomAds. This week this site shows much less daily ads. 8-15 for premiums and very few for standards. I still wait for my 20 refs to be sign under me at this site. They all have to be proven active so I don't mind waiting.

Speedbux
changed cost per click. Now it's 0.5 cents for standards and 1cent for premiums. They still have plenty of ads and keep good reputation. I have one pending payment here and will report how it goes.

Triplebux.com - SCAM WARNING! This site is online with enabled upgrades and referral purchases, but it doesn't work properly long time, forum disabled and admin has gone. Never join there.

I requested cashouts at Bux3, GreatBux and 07Bux these days, all previous pendings are still there.

MyBux network is doing very good so far and it's also recommended to join. Be sure only that you sign-up using Internet Explorer, otherwise your refferer will not get you and also remind it to your referrals or you won't see them under you. So sign-up with IE and then you can surf with any other browser. Join all 4 MyBux Network sites :
MakeMyBux
CashMyBux
EarnMyBux
ClickMyBux

Happy clicking and enjoy you Weekend!

No comments: