Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday, June 11

Warnings first.
Eurovisits.org - scam site, beware!
I did upgrade last week and since then no upgrade, no refs and no answers on tickets!
This is my last attempt to join PTC which doesn't have forum or forum representative at other forums.
I always note to people to be extra cautious about sites without discussion boards, but from time to time take the risk by myself just to test .

Good news.
Bux3 is back online! It still looks like in a middle of a process, but it's still alive and it's what we all want to know. However, the sister site - World-Bux - is not working today :( When you open world-bux.com it redirects you to adoost.com. Hope it's temporary.

Bux.to made new record. See the biggest paiment I've ever seen in PTC world 12,608.09
The guy should be paid earlier, but his payment was lost in crowd and finally he's got it. Of cause he invested 3-5K in refs and probably ads, but it was very good investment.
http://buxbb.com/index.php?showtopic=46156

Bux.to - #1 PTC site today

My pending payments:
Beanybux - from May,29
Goodbux - from June,1
Xclix - from June,5
Bux2You - from June,6
10Bux - from June,9
Speedbux - from June,10

Today I've joined new site - TakeTheGlobe



Program stats:
Per click$ 0.005
Per referral click$ 0.0025
Per premium click$ 0.01
Premium referral click$ 0.005
Payout$ 10.00
Total Users5475
Total Paid$ 2566
Total Hits1171001

They have program forum and gained good reputation over PTCtalk forums as well
From what I see this program has huge amount of clicks and it's probably worth to upgrade here. I did 42 clicks today :) As always, I'll notify here if upgrade or any other change happens.

No comments: