Friday, June 27, 2008

Saturday, June 28

It was pretty quiet week.
I did couple of payment requests lately here:
IsabelMarco
FinancialFreedomAds
BeanyBux

More PTCs start using Reg.net service for conducting purchases via Credit Cards. This fact make things easier for many international members who experiences difficulties or long waiting time to fund their AlertPay acc.
From the latest:
10Bux
FoxCash

More news about FoxCash. First of all it's a great PTC with good reputation, high clicks - 1.5 cent for one click and min 10 ads a day for standards. They now added CC option for upgrades and purchases and did some important changes:
- payment rule. Since now there is requirement to click 250 times before cashout. This measure is to prevent non-clickers who have many referrals. We have additional counter at our member's areas.
- another rule they implemented, you MUST click only with left button of mous, no tub keys or right clicks. Rediculous, but looks like they try to protect advertiser's interests. For me it's a pain... I used to use my mouse's middle button to open in another tub and I'm afraid of automatism of my fingers now :)

This same requirements have some moree sites today, so be carefull and read all annauncements before you start clicking any sites. So another good sites that demand left-mouse-clicking are CroClix sister-site World-Clicks and also Earn.Nu

Earn3 had more ads this week, may be it's because they changed the script? Who knows, anyway it's as always on top of PTC safelist these days and I invite you to take your part of it. Join today.

07Bux performing great. Any time of the day I enter the site I see 550-750 visitors on any page of it and it makes this site highly attractable for the advertisers. I'm going to advertise there soon and will see how is it. But anyway, this traffic is real and worth to take a closer look at it. All refs I bought are clicking great, I have one pending payment and ready to request another one as soon I get paid. All refs I bought already worked off the fee I paid for them. I'm going to upgrade and buy more refs here and recommend you too.

Kablebux risen it's clicking rate to 1 cent per click for standard members.

No comments: