Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Short post, no bs

FinancialFreedomAds delivered 20 refs that I bought a month ago. Actually I had to contact support much earlier, cos it was some lost of my payment, but since there is 30-days delivery as per TOS, so I just waited for the 30 days like a good girl :) Well, the best probably part of this PTC is that availability of admin attention. He may not answer you the same day, but usually you get reply within 3 days after contact. As usually near 30 ads for premiums here.

GreatBux is not paying that fast like before, but it's very predictible. Any growing sites slow down by the numbers of requests increasing. That's normal. Surprisingly my refs start being more active! This is probably the difference between standard and premium referrals here. You know that premium must be active, but when and how... nobody knows :)

BeanyBux paid me today to AlertPay from request made on May, 29th. This site is worth very close attention and upgrade. I have very small amount of bought refs here, so I can't say yet if it's good or not to buy refs at this site, but it's very easy to promote though, easy to get your own refs for sure. I'm going to request next payment tomorrow.

IsabelMarco now changed design :) Looks like Isabel can't see the site without any pink :) Still one of the best PTCs today, whatever color they change.

No comments: